Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

February 22, 2018, 12:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: This movie makes me wish I lived through the 80s  (Read 64 times)
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« on: February 07, 2018, 09:44:10 PM »

I was born in 88 but have always been obsessed with the 80s

The fashion, the music, the tv shows the movies

To me its my favorite decade

I always feel like 80s movies  always had a really great feel and look to them

but yea I envy you all who lived through the 80s
Mrs.Cynical
Lifeguard

Just a happy camper waiting for death

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 09:26:44 AM »

I personally love the atmosphere and tone of Jason takes Manhattan, It's a pretty accurate portrayal of the 80s as well. A convincing set should invite the viewer in and emerge them in the experience. But I'm gonna ask the question, If you were raised in the 80s, would you have been another stereotypical 80s trend or taken a different round and said something similar to "I wish I lived through the 70s"?
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 03:01:04 PM »

I personally love the atmosphere and tone of Jason takes Manhattan, It's a pretty accurate portrayal of the 80s as well. A convincing set should invite the viewer in and emerge them in the experience. But I'm gonna ask the question, If you were raised in the 80s, would you have been another stereotypical 80s trend or taken a different round and said something similar to "I wish I lived through the 70s"?

I probably wouldn't have wanted to live through the 70s. Sure the music was good (Zepp, Eagles, Queen, The Clash, Skynyrd to name a few) movies were good, tv shows were decent but teh fashion was awful!

I would have loved the 80s
Mrs.Cynical
Lifeguard

Just a happy camper waiting for death

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:58:11 AM »

I probably wouldn't have wanted to live through the 70s. Sure the music was good (Zepp, Eagles, Queen, The Clash, Skynyrd to name a few) movies were good, tv shows were decent but teh fashion was awful!

I would have loved the 80s
okay, let's suppose you live in the 80s. You'll be a product of your time, the fashion you appraise is the result of advertisement and peer presure. You won't be you because you chose it, you'll be you because everyone else is.
Fragminion
Camper

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 02:08:37 AM »

The 80's were Cool depending on where you lived.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: