Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 12:28:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The only thing to fear...is fear himself!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Hey I'm still alive! Met Katharine Isabelle, Kane Hodder & Robert Englund!  (Read 101 times)
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« on: November 25, 2017, 10:19:32 PM »

Hey everyone it's been awhile! I've actually been registered since 2007 and have had a few different usernames like "Jason Jr.", Freddy V and "Bloodee Jacob" which is my Youtube name. Good to see that there are still some using this site. My life's been pretty good since for the most part minus my own things I go through just like we all have our own things that happen. If anything though my passion for the Jason Voorhees character and horror in general has only grown. Happy to bring up that I've actually gone to a couple conventions over the last couple years where I met Katharine Isabelle who if you knew me from when I was more active I am a big fan of! She is still my all time favorite and she is amazing in person. It was a dream come true! Speaking of dreams I also got to meet Robert Englund himself at the same convention  who is a really nice guy and took time with every fan despite it getting late and the line remaining long. Even got to see Part 4 The Dream Master played outside on a big screen and heard the whole cast talk about it! That was in August at the Flashback Horror Weekend in Chicago (also sat in on a Lance Henriksen panel as well as Ken Kerzinger both I am kicking myself for not forking over money for instead of more merchandise) and just this past October at the Grand Rapids Comic-Con I got to meet Kane Hodder who of course is still the only one to play Jason more than once and is also known as Victor Crowley from Hatchet as well. Really down to earth and cool guy!

So yeah just here to share these pictures from those experiences as well as just show that I still support message boards like this and all dedicated fans! Hope everyone has been alright old and new!

^Personally asked him to do a crushing my head pose! lol

Don't have a picture of these right now but had Katharine Isabelle sign a special print of Ginger Snaps, Kane Hodder a picture of Part 7 Jason and Robert a more unique looking print of the original Nightmare.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:27:09 PM by Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V » Logged
SexMurderArt
Camper

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 11:35:33 AM »

Thats awesome! glad to see robert being cool with fans. My friend was at that same convention.

My brother worked at one up here a few weeks ago and to be honest im really disappointed with hearing how CJ Graham was treating fans including threatening my brother not in a joking way either.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 01:33:07 AM »

Thats awesome! glad to see robert being cool with fans. My friend was at that same convention.

My brother worked at one up here a few weeks ago and to be honest im really disappointed with hearing how CJ Graham was treating fans including threatening my brother not in a joking way either.

Yeah I've never really heard anything bad about Robert besides the prices but if you're really a fan to me it's worth it if you haven't met him. Cool you knew someone that went this year I was pretty pleased with it.

Really? That's too bad to hear about CJ Graham. Though I haven't read as much on him as others it's still disappointing if this is true when many others from horror films can be so humble and appreciative. Also because Part 6 is one of if not my favorite of the original series.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:12:30 AM by Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: