Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 19, 2017, 01:52:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You did last night..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: How to ?  (Read 30 times)
Ragdoll
« on: November 11, 2017, 08:07:37 AM »

Block a particular member?

I have looked around but cannot see how to do so..
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 10:03:20 PM »

This site uses SMF and while I haven't run an SMF forum in years, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the 'ignore user' feature.

If Kat wanted to do an update, the feature might be available now.

No offense to you or anyone else but the site really isn't active enough to warrant it.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 05:55:24 PM »

Sorry you didn't figure it out and left instead. If you happen to read this. The problem person has been banned. They were from France and some posts seemed legit while others were pure gibrish. Perhaps they were using a translator or just trolling. I'm working through deleting the crap posts now.

I should have seen this earlier. But I've been busy since my sisters death last month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: