Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 14, 2017, 12:06:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Fuck you Jason"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: The Spirit of Halloween MARATHON 10/6 8 PM EST  (Read 133 times)
JasonsFather
Camper

« on: October 05, 2017, 02:23:14 PM »

Come join us all you crazy campers.  Angela, Sam and all the other haunts are right around the corner.  This Friday join us for The Spirit of Halloween MARATHON.  10/6  8PM  EST.  We will start the night of with NIGHT OF THE DEMONS (88) then move on to TRICK R TREAT (07), and then wrap things up with the recent TALES OF HALLOWEEN.   The first 2 are on youtube and Tales of Halloween is on Netflix. Links below.  Hope to see you all there.

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS full movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTGN0dcNhqk

TRICK R TREAT full movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GULL0PHHSHY

TALES OF HALLOWEEN got to have Netflix for this one
https://www.netflix.com/title/80076239
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »

Wil join late
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 01:26:00 PM »

I missed this sorry. I had errands after work
SexMurderArt
Camper

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »

I was in but no one but sinister showed up. I think a few people were having internet issues.
Jameslofton
Camp Cook

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 11:15:51 PM »

Serious question....

How successful can these types of marathons be in today's world of cellphones, 24/7 social media, attention span of goldfish culture?

Yes....everyone stares at a screen now....but not at the same thing at the same time and certainly not long enough for movie marathons.

I find the world of today absolutely frightening. How rapid it reached this point even moreso. As I've mentioned before, when I woke up from my drug slumber and got clean, I felt as if I had entered the Twilight Zone with no way out.

I'd give anything to get clean ten years earlier than I did so I could've enjoyed the world more before we went over the cliff.

Everywhere you go now, from concerts to amusement parks to malls and all points in between is nothing like it used to be. One scary thing is how there's no resistance to it whatsoever. Everyone just assimilated into the Borg.
SexMurderArt
Camper

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 08:13:35 PM »

Serious question....

How successful can these types of marathons be in today's world of cellphones, 24/7 social media, attention span of goldfish culture?

Yes....everyone stares at a screen now....but not at the same thing at the same time and certainly not long enough for movie marathons.

I find the world of today absolutely frightening. How rapid it reached this point even moreso. As I've mentioned before, when I woke up from my drug slumber and got clean, I felt as if I had entered the Twilight Zone with no way out.

I'd give anything to get clean ten years earlier than I did so I could've enjoyed the world more before we went over the cliff.

Everywhere you go now, from concerts to amusement parks to malls and all points in between is nothing like it used to be. One scary thing is how there's no resistance to it whatsoever. Everyone just assimilated into the Borg.

We all just meet up in chat...and pause at a certain time before the movie starts and we countdown.  They are pretty successful. Its usually me and 3-4 others but on these f13th ones they tend to be a little bigger.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: