Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 07:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason was my son, and today is his birthday"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: The Mandela Effect  (Read 143 times)
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« on: October 02, 2017, 01:08:36 AM »

I really hate the phenomenon being called that and the loons on various sites discussing it are giving it a bad name but this is very interesting. Both sides of the fence make good points and while I don't believe its some kind of conspiracy, I do think something unconventional has occured and I hope real scientists will address this issue.

It needs to be monitored for years before any professionals start weighing in but I don't want it ignored. No matter what's happening, it deserves recognition.

Some famous examples:

"Hello Clarice".....she never said it in Silence of the Lambs

Mister Rogers "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" has changed....now its "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood

rear view mirrors never said "Objects may be closer than they appear"

In Snow White she does not say "Mirror, Mirror on the wall..."

Various logos(Fruit Loops. Volvo, etc.) have changed

Mandela not the only person that many remember dying before they officially died. Many people remember Billy Graham dying in 2014(so do I) and the news coverage that lasted for days. He's alive.

Many more examples. Quite a few of them are a huge leap and are mainly bored people playing games but this is a real thing and this is why I hope legit scientists tackle it instead of just letting the loons take over.

If more oddities keep popping up we may actually be experiencing the Butterfly Effect due to a time travel event at some point in the past. If its not something that extreme, something is going on with the collective memory of society...and IMO that is just as interesting as the Butterfly Effect.

edit: One that really creeps me out is Springsteen's Born in the USA album. Its an iconic album cover. It's also my favorite album of his. He used to have a red bandana in his back pocket. Its now a red baseball cap.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 01:32:16 AM by Jameslofton » Logged
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 07:20:47 PM »

Glitches in the matrix
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 07:30:23 AM »

Glitches in the matrix
Even though I try to stay neutral until a lot more is known about it, I lean in that direction as well. There are various quirks/glitches going on. IF this is true, it opens up a huge can of worms....

Why now? If its just a general "glitch in the matrix" what caused this recent glitch? Why was it never detected until a few years ago? Another question...

Why(and how) did so much time pass before people realized (for example) that Desi never said, "Lucy, you got some splainin' to do!!" even though people have been quoting/saying this for decades? Hell, there's a million memes with this very quote on them and its also been referenced in other films/TV shows.

Yet he no longer said it.

Same with Sally Field. We all know her iconic speech at the Oscars and the "You like me, you really like me!!" line.  There is tons of residual evidence that she really said this, including hundreds of parodies over the past 30 years.

That has changed.

She now said, "You like me, right now....you like me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnPEwvtwmY

Its fucking bizarre.

I understand why this is being detected in pop culture first. Its something we all share and experience together. If some bizarre quirk occurs, it'll eventually be detected. This phenomenon needs to be studied before it eventually impacts personal lives of people....such as the car you owned for 10 years now has a different color(and always did, even in pictures now), or in an extreme scenario, a loved one whose been dead for 10 years is somehow alive again, etc.

Some of this stuff gives me chills. Its like we've walked into an episode of the Twilight Zone. I was talking to one of the people who's really into studying this stuff and he said he has to take a break. It's driving him crazy. He's starting to feel as if nothing is real anymore and while he's not religious, wonders if the end times are on the way and this is one of the signs.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 11:03:01 PM »

Exactly right, We live in the twilight zone. Shit we knew today is dis proven tomorrow and so on. Belief is not needed for it all to occur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: