Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

September 19, 2017, 07:45:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST!

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "They're all crazy!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Hatchet 4 secretly filmed & is ready for release!  (Read 144 times)
fogandmist
Lifeguard

« on: August 25, 2017, 10:43:56 AM »

Teaser - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSwSTsLWgk

Dark Sky Films has just announced that Victor Crowley, the surprise fourth film in the fan-favorite Hatchet franchise is actually done. In fact it screened last night! Kept tightly under wraps for over two years, the slasher reboot unexpectedly debuted last night at Hollywood’s ArcLight Cinema, shocking fans, celebrities, and industry professionals who gathered this evening to celebrate at an event coined as a “Hatchet 10th Anniversary Celebration.

Set a decade after the events of the series’ first three films, Victor Crowley reunites Hatchet mainstays Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th 7 –X‘s Jason Voorhees) and Parry Shen (Better Luck Tomorrow) for an all-new, horrifying journey into the haunted, blood-drenched bayou.

In 2007, forty-nine people were brutally torn to pieces in Louisiana’s Honey Island Swamp. Over the past decade, lone survivor Andrew Yong’s claims that local legend Victor Crowley was responsible for the horrific massacre have been met with great controversy, but when a twist of fate puts him back at the scene of the tragedy, Crowley is mistakenly resurrected and Yong must face the bloodthirsty ghost from his past.

Victor Crowley’s ensemble cast also features Laura Ortiz (2006’s The Hills Have Eyes), Dave Sheridan (Scary Movie), and Brian Quinn (truTV’s “Impractical Jokers”). Writer/director Adam Green proudly returns to the director’s chair of his series that, upon debuting in 2007, was energetically touted as a return to “old school American horror,” and whose maniacal fan-favorite villain quickly secured a place among slasher royalty.

Says Green, “I couldn’t be happier to partner with Dark Sky Films and bring Victor Crowley back to horror fans around the world. Resurrecting the series for its tenth anniversary was our way of saying thank you to everyone in The Hatchet Army and beyond who have supported this series since its inception. This bloodbath is for all of you.”

Victor Crowley will hit select U.S. theaters in October 2017 as part of Dark Sky Films’ “Victor Crowley Road Show”, wherein writer/director Adam Green (and other cast) will travel with and introduce the film at special one-night screening events across America. Internationally, the film is slated to bow at festivals worldwide – it will receive its international premiere this Saturday, August 26th at FrightFest in London, England. Adam Green and Kane Hodder will be in attendance for the gala screening.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/horror/news/881857-secret-hatchet-film-victor-crowley-debuts-in-la#JX8s20iL2wFEKCST.99
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 12:18:25 AM »

I love this and how he announced it. So awesome!
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 02:44:54 AM »

Pretty unexpected. Nice.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 04:29:19 AM »

Very cool! Look forward to seeing it.

As I've said before though, look at all the SAW and Hatchet sequels and how relatively quick we got them.... Wtf is the problem with the F13th and Halloween franchises?
SexMurderArt
New Blood

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 08:32:19 PM »

Very cool! Look forward to seeing it.

As I've said before though, look at all the SAW and Hatchet sequels and how relatively quick we got them.... Wtf is the problem with the F13th and Halloween franchises?

Remakes and lawsuits have created this mess with tons of films/franchises. They are almost all in shambles. NOES, Friday, Halloween(although a new one is announced we havent heard squat since).  Halloween is no longer with dimension so who really knows but friday is in serious limbo because of the lawsuit. If victor miller wins you can expect no more movies because if victor gets credit for creating jason he will get profits from any newer movies. Its cunningham and victor miller and greed all rolled up in one and cunninghams recent remarks about adam marcus (who i talk to on facebook quite often) were quite uncalled for. Cunningham is a piece of garbage of a business man. He shouldn't have any say in the series. Hes a total douchebag.
fogandmist
Lifeguard

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 02:06:28 AM »

and cunninghams recent remarks about adam marcus (who i talk to on facebook quite often) were quite uncalled for.
What did he say?
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 02:30:13 AM »

F13 is in shambles lawsuit or no lawsuit. Its been in shambles since opening weekend of the remake.

The remakes destroyed these iconic franchises. Some people need to come to terms with that. Those involved simply wanted to make a quick buck and cared nothing about telling a decent story and propelling the franchise forward. Swindle your hardcore audience and try to get the casuals to walk through the door. Each franchise did this.

It blew up in ALL their faces and this is the aftermath.

Its over. Horror fans are going to need to look in other areas to satisfy their horror cravings....whether its foreign, independent, or some new film sends the genre in a new direction.

I should give Hatchet another chance. Its been eons since I watched the first film...never watched the others.
SexMurderArt
New Blood

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 08:39:11 AM »

What did he say?

I posted something similar to this question under the jason goes to hell discussion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: