Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

September 19, 2017, 07:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST!

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote:  "What, are you high?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Their First NIGHT! how would they Compare? Jason vs Michael  (Read 157 times)
Fragminion
Victim

« on: July 23, 2017, 01:03:23 AM »

Something I have always kind of wondered.  How would their First Night Massacres Compare?  Michael's "First Night" Vs Jason's?  How would our 2 fav meat cutting implement teen killing Monsters compare against each other, and just for the sake of argument "real world killers" FIRST NIGHTS?

Mikey has pts 1 and 2, and Jason has pts 2, 3, and 4.   How would they compare to each other and their "
Real World" Counter parts?

Yes. This is my "First Post" and I am kind drunk....

Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »

Haha. Welcome to the board. Wouldn't be the first time someone had drunk posted!

Honestly I think I kinda get your question but I'm not sure....like who did it better?
mnknut22
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 10:09:59 PM »

1/2 of my comments on here have been alcohol influenced haha  Cheesy
Fragminion
Victim

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 03:06:32 AM »

Wow.. That was some Good TerrQuizzer dat night... Roll Eyes

Anyhoo... I "Think" I was Thinking.  Who's massacre would have impacted the world at the time.  That or maybe I was just imagining how each would be view'ed by the Modern 24 hour News Cycles.  I think...
That and who would be ranked with the likes of Manson,and Gein and Son of Sam. That kind of thing...

That or I need to drink more to maybe understand what even I am trying to say....

mnknut22
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 07:24:25 PM »

Wow.. That was some Good TerrQuizzer dat night... Roll Eyes

Anyhoo... I "Think" I was Thinking.  Who's massacre would have impacted the world at the time.  That or maybe I was just imagining how each would be view'ed by the Modern 24 hour News Cycles.  I think...
That and who would be ranked with the likes of Manson,and Gein and Son of Sam. That kind of thing...

That or I need to drink more to maybe understand what even I am trying to say....

Myers hands down would be ranked next to manson, son of sam, the iceman, bundy etc... His tactics and methods are based on pure fear.

Jason has a hunter mentality. Although he would rank up more in kills. Myers method of killing is more along the lines of a serial killer. Jason is just a savage.. Where as myers likes to toy with his victims and relies on tension and terror.
Fragminion
Victim

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 02:19:15 AM »

Myers hands down would be ranked next to manson, son of sam, the iceman, bundy etc... His tactics and methods are based on pure fear.

Jason has a hunter mentality. Although he would rank up more in kills. Myers method of killing is more along the lines of a serial killer. Jason is just a savage.. Where as myers likes to toy with his victims and relies on tension and terror.
+

See this is the kind of thing that should be focused on if they ever got these 2 to meet.
  Like in a COMIC BOOK!  You Lazy DouchTards!  MAKE THIS A COMIC!

Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 11:35:45 PM »

don't know about comparing to real killers....

but if you're asking which (if in the real world) would get more press coverage based on the first killing sprees...I'd go with Myers. He was out on the loose terrorizing an entire town. A town where stuff like that didn't happen. He was a serial killer over time. Jason was too over time, but mainly killed people all in one night.

Jason on the other hand was only focused on a small camp out in the middle of nowhere. His is more like a mass murder then a serial killer.

Fragminion
Victim

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 03:24:39 AM »

That does make sense, and The Town of Crystal Lake does have a bit of a history of trying to cover it up.. Roll Eyes
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 01:14:18 AM »

A real life Michael Myers would be similar to Richard Speck.

The world did see a F13 type situation in Norway back in 2011. That was bat shit crazy. Had it happened in the US it would've got a ton of coverage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: