Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 18, 2017, 03:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Planning on smoking a little dope, having a little premarital sex, and getting slaughtered?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Watched Jason vs freddy tonight  (Read 161 times)
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« on: July 12, 2017, 08:50:09 PM »

1)what was the deal with Jason being like black? lol His head was black

2) His slow walk was absolutely brutal to watch. When did he ever walk like that

3)Jason always had this look in his eyes he was stoned. wtf.

4) i love when the deputy is like "its gotta be freddy kruger" and the sherrif says "SHUTUP DO NOT USE THAT NAME!!!" ---

5)this movie can be weird if you havents een any of the freddy movies (me)

6)so at the school the deputies call out will and marks name giving them the chance to run instead of just grabbing them?

7) why did mark stay at home. he should have stayed at will to stay awake. also wheres mark's parents? they arent home?

8)lori dancing on teh car hood by herself. omg

9)also no one asked where the hell crystal lake was. they made it seem like it was righ tby elm street

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 06:52:13 AM by jasn88cubs » Logged
mnknut22
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 08:54:41 AM »

I honestly hate this fucking movie 100%. Everything about it. The lead role although hot as fuck... was annoying her acting sucked. The characters themselves were annoying little brats especially that destiny's child lady.

MAJOR ISSUES:

CGI
Ronny yu's terrible lightning
Ronny yu's kung fu artsy bullshit
The kills from the rave were over the top and stupid.
Massive plot holes
Kens portrayal of jason. (i respect kane but understand too he wasnt gonna be in that role forever)
Jason's NOW afraid of water.
The scriptwriters.
the executive at new line. Jeff Katz. Dude should be fired.
The acting.

This movie 14 years later does not hold up well. The paramounts hold up better and those were decades ago. This movie was gigantic gimmick with a lame ass Nu-metal soundtrack with the exception of Chimaira.

It should of been scarier and darker but these VS movies never work so i dont understand WHY people still beg for a sequel or jason vs michael because you know two non talking killers in a movie REALLY makes sense.  Roll Eyes

TO me this movie is PURE garbage. Jason X looks like the godfather part2 over this turd.
Jameslofton
Camp Cook

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 01:49:33 AM »

Yes it is a gimmick but that's the point. Its all these types of films can be. Proper stories can never be told. It has to live and die by its gimmick because that's its only point of existence. These vs movies are just nerd wet dreams come to life on screen.

They should never go further than forum stories or comic books.

I agree...its garbage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: