Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 19, 2017, 01:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The only thing to fear...is fear himself!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: pauls fate  (Read 445 times)
mattmonster
New Blood

« on: June 22, 2017, 12:35:29 AM »

Man i cannot believe none of the actors or directors have come forward and given a real answer as to what happened at the end alot seem to think it was not a dream and that paul gets killed well if so how the hell is ginny discovered there the next day and safe?
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 08:19:50 PM »

Man i cannot believe none of the actors or directors have come forward and given a real answer as to what happened at the end alot seem to think it was not a dream and that paul gets killed well if so how the hell is ginny discovered there the next day and safe?

i think he dissappeared
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »

How Ginny made it out of there alive might indeed be a bigger mystery!!
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 04:52:46 AM »

I believe the original concept of that end was indeed to have Jason finish Paul offscreen and have that Pamela Voorhees head wink to indicate Jason got to Paul. That didn't pan out for whatever reason and we've got the clusterfuck ending we do now. Fans have raged for years whatever the ending is reality or a dream.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:13:37 AM »

Hey Sarge! Welcome back!

If i remember correctly (and its been awhile since i've researched the series and kept up to date on stuff) Paul was always supposed to have lived.

Fans made up the theory that he was killed or disappeared to explain that situation
Trivago
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 10:26:03 AM »

Maybe he is off trading eyeballs with the bum in pt 3. Lol

Writer Ron Kurz has stated that Jason's window jump was intended to be set in reality and that Paul was killed offscreen

I can see many pros (and some cons) to this, but I think we've all had the dbate 100 times lol. Each has their own theory/belief.
SBleeder
Victim

Paul, there's someone in this room...

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 03:32:09 PM »

The newscast that Edna is watching in Part III states that there were eight people murdered in the recent attack.  Unless Jason killed someone else off-screen, Paul would make eight.
mattmonster
New Blood

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 02:02:53 PM »

The newscast that Edna is watching in Part III states that there were eight people murdered in the recent attack.  Unless Jason killed someone else off-screen, Paul would make eight.

no 8 makes perfect sense ,ralf,the cop,the weasel who got  in the foot trap,the girl with the ass,the guy in wheel chair, the 2 couple having sex,and the girl waiting up stairs makes 8 they said 8 corpses were found although the cabin did have pams head and alice old decaying body but im sure they didnt think to add them so id think paul survived somehow in a  slasher movie they dont just kill people off screen to never let you see it they want ever bit of gore or death scenes to count thats the point of them
Ragdoll
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 09:00:28 AM »

"8 corpses have been discovered, and police fear that this brutal discovery is just the beginning".

Corpses. Hmm, could Alice's (rotted mind you) CORPSE be a candidate for the count? that would leave out one of the actual part 2 victims though.

Random -I wonder what happened with Sandra's body - she was in the bed when Vicky came, but later it isn't there as we see. Vicky's was dragged downstairs, but Paul and Ginny's return interrupted Jason. I was thinking where each body would have been found..

Ralph-kitchen floor
Cop-in shack
Scott-hanging in woods.
Teri-in shack
Mark-bottom of stairs in wheelchair
Jeff-left in bedroom as we see.
Vicky (my guess, in the dark corner where Jason lay in ambush for Paul)
Sandra (??)

in a  slasher movie they dont just kill people off screen to never let you see it they want ever bit of gore or death scenes to count
Teri?

Mrs Jarvis in 4 for that matter?

fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 09:51:39 AM »

I think the movie was so censored that maybe there is another alternative ending
Ragdoll
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 04:04:12 AM »

I think the movie was so censored that maybe there is another alternative ending

We do know there was a "different" ending where Mrs Voorhees' head opens here eyes and winks, but that was left out. Although you do make somewhat of a good point.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 05:20:33 PM »

and if the end was as said excelauro82 paul who would return to the shack of jason and get eliminated
Ragdoll
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 06:53:00 PM »

There's many possibilities, Fabien. We will never know the FULL story. Although as said in another section, the news report of Part 3 says "Ginny miraculously survived multiple stab wounds". I don't recall Ginny being stabbed multiple times, apart from a slice on her leg.

Perhaps that scene in part 3, where they show Jason sliding away "recovering" WAS him getting back up (slowly) to kill again, and in between Paul and Ginny returning to the cabins and the cops/counselors showing up, Jason attacked Ginny again, stabbing her. (no I am not saying the window scene was real). We know by part 3, hours later, Jason is fully recovered and able to kill again. We also know that Jason tends to go all out to those who wound him (Ali from 3 is a good example)

Look at it this way - at SOME point, Jason could have attacked again, before help (either the returning counselors or cops/medics) arrived. When they DO arrive Jason would probably be long gone.

People say part 3 explains why the end of 2 was a trauma related dream. "But part 3 shows him taking out the machete" People say "but part 3 the reporters say 8 people died"..So if we are basing the events of 2's ending on what 3 tells us, then Jason had to attack again to give Ginny these "multiple" stab wounds the reporters said she had received. Just not through the window with a machete in his shoulder.

What's more, is we can establish (in the early parts) Jason does not like groups of people. So if either the truck of counselors or cops returned, Jason would have made himself pretty scarce upon hearing them.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:12:32 PM by Ragdoll » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: