Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 19, 2017, 01:49:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Damn enchiladas!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: 'Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter' 1984 Original Art  (Read 169 times)
emmaartist
New Blood

« on: October 11, 2017, 04:56:44 AM »

Good morning all from England!
Just going to introduce myself quickly. I am a full time artist, and I love movies. One day I decided to put the two together , and now I draw scenes from movies to make a living. Right now I am producing horror related artwork with Halloween just around the corner. This is my latest piece, which features a young Corey Feldman trying to escape from the notorious Jason Voorhees.'Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter' 1984. What do you think? I like to think that my work has a storyboard feel to it. That it is not just a drawing , but capturing that very scene in the movie.(if that makes sense) Anyway ...that is why I like to draw in this particular style, and choose these certain types of images. In my opinion this film is the best in the series! Smiley

www.emmaroulstoneart.com
www.facebook.com/movieartwork
HorrorFan13
Resident Filmmaker
Counselor

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:16:48 PM »

Amazing work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: