Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

May 26, 2017, 03:24:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST!

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT(1) Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Dan, we need wood!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Podcasts  (Read 119 times)
random guy
Head Counselor

« on: April 17, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »

Anybody listen to any podcasts? The last half year or so I've been listening to the joe rogan experience podcast and Joey diaz' church of what's happening now. I like how rogans one because he has a varied guest list and I find the ones with scientists really interesting. But all his guests are good. Joey Diaz is just funny and has some crazy tales. This whole podcast thing is new to me and it's what I listen to in bed or on the way to my work (it takes me over an hour each way to get to work)

Anyways the question is, does anyone listen to certain podcasts (I guess this is also a suggestion thread
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 01:39:57 AM »

Right now my favorite podcast is Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard. He talks about what happen when he used to work for WWF/E. If the name sounds familiar he was the actor who used to be Brother Love. The podcast is very funny while being very sweet at same time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: