Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 18, 2017, 10:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "We love premarital sex!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Which Friday the 13th comics do you like?  (Read 960 times)
ixupi9802
Victim

« on: April 05, 2017, 10:02:01 PM »

I was remembering the Friday the 13th comics that came out from Wildstorm a decade ago. There were some interesting stories like a Jason story taking place in winter finally and How I Spent my Summer Vacation where Jason becomes friends with a young boy who is deformed. That one was different in the face Jason does kill kids in this one.

The Avatar comics were more about the gore than the story, Jason vs Jason X was just weird.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash was cool to read as a comic, but I could never see it going to film. The sequel had a lot of "WTF" moments like Jason looking human, Maggie Burroughs as evil and kissing Freddy, etc and the art got sloppy after a while.

What's your favorite comic? I liked How I spent my Summer Vacation and the original Wildstorm comic.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 03:07:20 PM »

I'd agree. Pamela's tale was good and Leatherface Vs. Jason from topps wasn't bad either, it really showed Jason's character more than anything I've ever seen.
ixupi9802
Victim

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »

Pamela's Tale was an interesting one. Leatherface vs Jason showed Jason trying to connect with Leatherface which is something you rarely see in the films.

The main Wildstorm one was an interesting one in the fact that Jason is a vessel for the ghosts of Native Americans who were slaughtered at Crystal Lake which explains he could never die.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »

Totally agree.
Fragminion
Camper

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 12:46:17 AM »

Bad Lands and How I spent My Summer Vacation.

That last one would make a cool movie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: