Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 11:32:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What do you mean whoops?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Question/Suggestion  (Read 244 times)
Jameslofton
Camp Cook

« on: March 31, 2017, 04:46:12 AM »

Have you considered streamlining your forum sections? There are way too many. I understand why you want each Friday film having a section but I'm referring more to the rest of the site, specifically off topic and non-F13 horror.

The amount of posting activity here doesn't really warrant so many sections. Some sections rarely have new posts and your 'advertise a website' section hasn't had a post since 2015. You only really need one off topic forum section and could merge some of the horror(general, news, and slasher) into one section. The average day has posts in the single digits. You have 15 non-F13 sections.

I know the average long time member probably doesn't care either way. They're used to it. I also run a forum and have done so for many years. Like the majority of forums, I saw a big decrease in activity due to social media and the general lack of interest in forums. Like my site, too many sections can make the site look even less active than it is and the long index can look daunting to any potential new lurkers/members.

I understand the desire to offer a smorgasbord for members but it can reach a point when its not a smorgasbord but an empty plate instead.

Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 11:49:37 PM »

Totally understand what you're saying..and will probably be done soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: