Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 24, 2017, 03:58:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I'm not an asshole, I'm an actor!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Camp out at Camp Forest Green (for REAL) with F13th fans!  (Read 1237 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: January 14, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »

This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long long time! (10+ years now) and its only been recently that other members have expressed interest in the same thing and I’m not with my ex-husband who was totally against the idea!

As some of you may or may not know, Camp Forest Green, AKA Camp Daniel Morgan , is available for group rentals. Its where “Jason Lives” was filmed.

We would like to gather a group of forum/Camp Blood members to join and have fun. Not sure what prices are YET. But we want to know who's really serious in joining us so we can get a head count and a general idea of how much it would cost. No details are available until we get an idea of how many and the cost of the rental for X amount of time.

So...if you would like to travel to GA (and pay your way of travel course) and camp out for a couple days (depending on how much it costs per day per person) please let us know! That way we can REALLY start planning this camp out!  See how much people would have to be charged yadda yadda.

I think we are looking for a summer – July 13th 2018 date here.

We would be doing non refundable deposits so we could put a payment on the place without people flaking out.

Right now we are just looking for a headcount of who would be interested…..SERIOUSLY interested! That can actually make arrangements and/or travel to GA to take part of this. More details after a headcount!
fridayfan
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »

You know I'm down!
mnknut22
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 02:54:57 PM »

I can make it happen!   Jason Pt. 6
bigd
Victim

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 10:08:40 PM »

I''m definitely interested.
Jessica
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 01:09:48 AM »

July 13, 2018 is so far away I'd be scared to say 100% I can. But I 100% WANT to. I love that camp! I toured it and thought, "It would be so fun to spend the night here." So yeah I'm definitely interested. Please keep me updated and when it's time to pay the nonrefundable money, I'll make a definite choice. Right now I'd say there's a 90% chance I can totally go!
Tiny Sparrow
Camper

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:25:26 AM »

Sadly I am in the wrong country lol.

However one member probably counting their blessings  Lips Sealed
KillaCam
Lifeguard

What, Me Worry?

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 09:25:32 AM »

I would really love to participate and meet all you cool people but it's way to far away for me to commit for sure. Hopefully as the date nears I will be able to say for certain but it's difficult to know now.
JasonsFather
Camper

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 08:10:37 PM »

I can say that without a doubt I will be 100% there.  Have been wanting to do this for some time as well.  Looking forward to it actually happening and meeting some of you cool people.
Blane
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 07:39:35 AM »

If this actually became like a raunchy summer camp movie, THEN it would be awesome! 
mnknut22
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 11:30:16 PM »

If this actually became like a raunchy summer camp movie, THEN it would be awesome! 

Well make sure to chain ya to the bottom of the lake!  Grin
mnknut22
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 11:44:00 PM »

I actually might have a cool idea!!! im going to get a few links and let you all know...
fridayfan
Lifeguard

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2017, 02:28:34 AM »

Looking forward to hearing about your idea Luke!
HorrorFan13
Resident Filmmaker
Counselor

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 03:48:06 AM »

I think this is a great idea, I am totally in if I can convince the wife to do it, which I am sure she would
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 12:56:25 AM »

Mnknut's idea is to film a fanmade Friday the 13th movie while at the camp. Okay, not really. Just throwing that idea out there. Cool
mnknut22
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 02:13:54 PM »

Mnknut's idea is to film a fanmade Friday the 13th movie while at the camp. Okay, not really. Just throwing that idea out there. Cool

That was kind of my idea i was thinking hahaha! but just as for fun nothing serious...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: