Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 18, 2017, 02:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What is this, a joke?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Sorry for.....  (Read 832 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: December 08, 2016, 07:47:21 PM »

lack of updates and posts on my behalf...as most of you know the last 2+ years have been all over the place for me. Separation (cause ex won't sign divorce papers), the death of my mother, and aunt. Other family illnesses and problems, moving from my long time home. And probably the best thing to ever happen to me, the birth of my daughter!

Well, my daughter is going to be 1 in February, and since things have settled down with her and she's mostly on a schedule, I'm going to make it my mission to come to chat EVERY Friday around 8-9pm EST (but I can generally only stay till about 1030 depending on whats going on). I'm also going to try to visit the forum daily again and make new posts, respond to as many old posts as I can, and last but not least I'm hoping I can finally find some time to start updating the site again. At least make it a new layout and just make it nice again as I know a lot has been broken for years and I just haven't been able to get to it.

So hopefully in this new year we will see some goodness happen around here! I can't make any promises to have a new site up and done, but I can promise to try to work on it!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 10:45:21 PM »

I'm also starting to move topics into an "Archive" so they are still around but can be remade if wanted. Anything not posted in over a year can be archived.
Jessica
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 03:54:35 PM »

Life happens, Kat. Smiley No reason to apologize. This place wouldn't even exist if not for you! I will try to come to chat too.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 09:16:31 PM »

Don't fret, we all love you!
fogandmist
Lifeguard

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 01:36:16 AM »

Nothing to apologize for.
Glad the baby is doing well.
Have a great Christmas & new year.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »

Thank you! You as well!
Mortimer
New Blood

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 01:12:54 PM »

Hope everything is going great for you now Kat! Talking to you on Chat was a real pleasure.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 09:28:02 PM »

Thank you! Things are as well as they could be...just waiting on my daughters first Christmas!

Be sure to drop by again!
fridayfan
Lifeguard

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 05:19:45 AM »

I'm going to do my best to be more active too. I've really missed this place!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »

We've missed you!
MikeyMyers
Camp Cook

DEATH has come to your little town Sheriff

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 12:18:20 AM »

Definitely excited for a possible update! Completely understand lifes commitments lol! Have you thought about what the new update might include? Mayber a 'General Horror' updates section? Maybe a transfer to WordPress? That way you might be able to have a few regular contributors ... would keep the site updated and take ALL the pressure off of you Smiley
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 01:04:41 AM »

Definitely excited for a possible update! Completely understand lifes commitments lol! Have you thought about what the new update might include? Mayber a 'General Horror' updates section? Maybe a transfer to WordPress? That way you might be able to have a few regular contributors ... would keep the site updated and take ALL the pressure off of you Smiley

I updated the site many years ago, with wordpress, and just never made it active...so it would probably be that same design and concept
Katnip
Lifeguard

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 08:33:05 AM »

To Kat:  ❤
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: