Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 03:57:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Anyone want to do a Freddy vs. Jason chat Monday night?  (Read 6963 times)
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« on: June 11, 2015, 03:13:10 PM »

I posted in the Freddy vs. Jason official discussion, but wanted to see if anyone would want to setup a chat on here while we podcast Monday night? We can have Freddy vs. Jason playing in the background while we talk on the show. Let me know, people!
MFerV2
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 10:10:05 PM »

I would do it, if I know how.  Not good with this technology stuff.  Unless you mean like a stream of sorts.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »

I would do it, if I know how.  Not good with this technology stuff.  Unless you mean like a stream of sorts.

Here's our link to listen to our podcast LIVE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fillingthevoidrn/2015/06/16/travis-and-vics-drunken-horror-adventures-freddy-vs-jason

What I would propose is that anyone who comes on to the chat on this board go ahead and pop in Freddy vs. Jason and we can talk about it on this board while I'm live on the air with whoever wants to call in at 310-634-1923. Basically we'll be talking about the movie live on the air AND on this board. Maybe get some traffic to the board that hasn't seen the site yet.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 10:15:33 AM »

Tonight's the night! Anyone who wants to either join a chat on here or call into 310-634-1923 starting at 9 PM Eastern to 11 PM, please do!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 11:11:27 AM »

I may be game
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »

I may be game
Sweet! You're the one I want most haha
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 12:43:04 PM »

I totally forgot about this cause I had unexpected company that dropped by Sad
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 10:59:48 AM »

I totally forgot about this cause I had unexpected company that dropped by Sad
No worries. My damn chat wouldn't come up. Will you give the show a listen and give me your thoughts? There's no one I'd appreciate having listen more! If you can do so and maybe even post a link to some of our Friday the 13th shows on the actually site (not just a board) I'll throw out a plug for the website on the next show where we interview Marcus Nispel....which should get a lot of listens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: