Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 18, 2017, 08:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You are dead meat slime-bag!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: I've seen this and part 3 uncut.  (Read 19795 times)
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2017, 09:47:40 AM »

hello  about friday 13 chapter 2 and 3 uncut we need proof
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2017, 04:36:37 PM »

hello are there any Australian who have already seen these uncut version
DeadFuck
New Blood

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2017, 04:59:30 PM »

I'm thinking this is a Mandella effect type thing.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2017, 03:48:50 AM »

I sent a message to the seller vhs friday the 13th part 3 he says that the censored scene is intact compare to the uk version https://www.ebay.com/itm/VHS-FRIDAY-THE-13TH-PART-3-1982-Mega-RARE-Australian-CIC-Video-1st-Issue/222712352121?hash=item33dab0cd79:g:ITAAAOSwrOtZ0hhY
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2017, 04:02:20 AM »

I sent a message to the seller saying that the British version is more censored than the American version is what the vhs is really uncensored compared to the US version. I have not had an answer yet
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2017, 10:15:32 AM »

hello deadfuck you are the only person to answer me I hope we will see someday these part 2 and 3 and 5 uncensored
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2017, 12:16:25 AM »

I'm thinking this is a Mandella effect type thing.
I'm thinking its a bullshitter kinda thing.

Like Maniac said, there have been people popping up since the birth of the internet claiming to see all sorts of holy grails.....but never anything to back it up.

Notice something in the OP's posts.....

His story gets more descriptive as people gain interest and then when people come down from the high and even get a bit skeptical, he dials it down a few notches. Then he disappears.

He was full of shit.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »

hello jameslofton so you think the scene censored chapter 2 and 3 and 5 are lost
Ragdoll
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2017, 10:26:34 AM »

the scenes im thinking of are just the normal scenes of the film.. i think he probably saw the edited for TV versions first or something.. then saw the full "uncut" .. cause they were uncut to him??

This.

And much like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Npx1NSZaI
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:33:35 AM by Ragdoll » Logged
SexMurderArt
Victim

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2017, 11:27:29 AM »

I'm thinking its a bullshitter kinda thing.

Like Maniac said, there have been people popping up since the birth of the internet claiming to see all sorts of holy grails.....but never anything to back it up.

Notice something in the OP's posts.....

His story gets more descriptive as people gain interest and then when people come down from the high and even get a bit skeptical, he dials it down a few notches. Then he disappears.

He was full of shit.

agreed. And also there never was a part 3 uncut EVER released. The only thing they had were photos taken during the filming of the alternative ending. Part 2 was only circulated within the people during the filming but none of that footage has ever been recovered. These people most likely saw the TV versions added into film.  The original OP was completely full of shit.
Ragdoll
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2017, 12:01:38 PM »

I'm Australian and would visit the rental store's horror section weekly. I have never heard of such a thing in our rental stores, and if there were such a thing I would have been on it immediately. Censorship is strict as a mofo in Australia so I doubt it even more..

I have "heard" there is a dvd version from Holland of Part 3 that runs for 102 minutes. http://www.dvduncut.com/de/Horror-Filme/Freitag-der-13--Teil-3--uncut--UNRATED.html?XTCsid=ilsvshckah4l5r9c5lo3cnlor1

Where as the releases here in Australia are 95 min. *shrugs*

From a site I was browsing for different cut/uncut versions..:
Anonymous user #2

3 months ago
Score 0++
There is a bootleg version in australia which is uncut we even see paul to return to jason's cabin and get knock out

^^If there is, I'm keen to see it.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2017, 12:56:39 PM »

Hello, I do not advise you to buy DVDs I bought them chapters 2 and 3 and 5 has dvduncut are fanmade it is a German shop not Dutch
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2017, 01:02:55 PM »

hello ragdoll you who live in australia you have already heard about chapters 2 and 3 not cut in rental dvd as the says
ExCearulo82
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »

for parts 2 and 3 and 5 not cut paramount do not care maybe Daniel Farrands will find the missing scene from chapter 2 and 3 and 5
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2017, 11:16:06 PM »

agreed. And also there never was a part 3 uncut EVER released. The only thing they had were photos taken during the filming of the alternative ending. Part 2 was only circulated within the people during the filming but none of that footage has ever been recovered. These people most likely saw the TV versions added into film.  The original OP was completely full of shit.
Yeah....the uncut version never got out.

Is it possible that a handful of people on the entire planet have seen these F13 holy grails? Yes.....BUT....they will not be completed films with credits and in VHS boxes/DVD cases and released with the normal copies. They will be 'workprints' of terrible quality and maybe even with a few scenes out of order.

I used to be close friends with someone who worked at one of the film companies. She would sometimes get workprints and send them to me. They were nowhere near the quality of a film that is officially released. I saw an early version of Hostel 2 before FX were added and it was awful. It was also missing scenes that were in the released film. I also got an early version of Zombie's Halloween. Out of the workprints I had, this is the one I wish I had saved. It was an odd mix of what wound up being the theatrical and producer's cut. It also had a different, more awkward version of the girls walking down the street when they see Myers.

IMO this type of scenario is the only way some of those scenes will ever get out in the open.

hello jameslofton so you think the scene censored chapter 2 and 3 and 5 are lost
Yes. if not lost....so obscure that they can be classified as lost.

In the world we live in today, no point in just holding on to this stuff when you can make money off of it by including it on DVD/Blu Ray or in a box set.

I've said this before but I guarantee that studios regret tossing so much of their material. Nobody knew back then that a world would exist where you could make money off all the throaway stuff.

20-30 years from now, someone may dig through a closet and find a workprint that includes some of the 'lost' footage and post it on youtube.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: