Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 08:54:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "He is an unstoppable killing machine"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th BluRay Box Set (Sept 2013)  (Read 6229 times)
stain
Lifeguard

« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2013, 12:37:40 PM »

Honestly I don't see it dropping lower than what it is at ($70), at least not with the tin set, patch, band, and booklet, we might see a bare bones release sometime.

I don't know, I lucked out with the Star Trek original series disks ... it might end up as a gold box deal.  I figure they will have copies left over at some point.  Either way I won't miss out, eventually I will get them.  LOL

Still, I'm excited ... I'm getting Crystal Lake Memories in the mail tonight!
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2013, 09:55:23 PM »

I see the whole Jason Goes to Hell controversy as a slap in the face to the fans. That film has been unrated on VHS, laser disc, and DVD. There is absolutely no excuse for it to not be unrated on Blu-ray.
It's too bad. JGTH is a fun movie and I'd like to see the extended version as well as the other deleted scenes and stuff.
roypart5
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2013, 12:18:23 AM »

Definitely a future purchase.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2013, 01:30:42 PM »

It's too bad. JGTH is a fun movie and I'd like to see the extended version as well as the other deleted scenes and stuff.

With Jason Goes to Hell, you should just keep your DVD.
JDW89
Lifeguard

« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »

If anyone wants to buy a digital code for all the movies let me know
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2013, 11:17:45 AM »

They all look and sound great on Blu.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2013, 12:15:43 PM »

They all look and sound great on Blu.
That's very cool to hear !
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2013, 10:23:29 PM »

Does anyone know if the original film negatives were used for the blu ray?
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2013, 03:41:17 AM »

I do not know the answer to that question. I do know that it is the exact same disc as the previously released Uncut Blu-ray.

What blows my mind about the Friday the 13th box set is that Warner made a Friday the 13th box set on Blu-ray that blew their Nightmare on Elm Street Blu-ray box set completely out of the water.
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2013, 09:55:11 PM »

I do not know the answer to that question. I do know that it is the exact same disc as the previously released Uncut Blu-ray.

What blows my mind about the Friday the 13th box set is that Warner made a Friday the 13th box set on Blu-ray that blew their Nightmare on Elm Street Blu-ray box set completely out of the water.

There's been a lot more demand for a Friday The 13th one, but I only say that because I really only look at Friday The 13th forums, message boards and websites any ways.  Grin
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2013, 01:32:45 AM »

The movies definitely look and sound better then they ever have. The Elm Street set had some poor quality transfers if you ask me. The Elm Street 4 transfer was comparable to Echo Bridge's Halloween H20 transfer.
mnknut22
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2013, 09:59:56 PM »

I was pretty butthurt about that. JGTH is my second favorite in the series, and i buy the boxset, and i get rated r. Fuck. That movie can only be viewed unrated, thats why  i like it, the carnage.
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2013, 10:18:15 PM »

I remember the discussion in chat where someone said the reason why it wasn't released unrated on blu ray was because Warner Bros supports censorship. I don't hate them for that, but they need to realize that some movies, especially old ones, have been UNFAIRLY censored. Angry
mnknut22
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2013, 05:45:36 PM »

I remember the discussion in chat where someone said the reason why it wasn't released unrated on blu ray was because Warner Bros supports censorship. I don't hate them for that, but they need to realize that some movies, especially old ones, have been UNFAIRLY censored. Angry

which is funny cause part 1 is uncut. Weird.
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2013, 09:38:03 PM »

Maybe they managed to get an R rating with part 1 uncut.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: