Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

February 22, 2018, 11:56:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "How sweet, dark meat . . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Creepypasta stories  (Read 1893 times)
ZombieGirl
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:17:15 PM »

A website full of creative creepy stories with plots and twists in the end. It is a popular website amongst the younger generation of horror fans and even some of the older ones. All stories have been written by different people. Some of the more famous stories are those like Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer, Suicidal Squidward, Ben, and the Rake. There have also been audio story videos on youtube of the Creepypasta tales, offering a greater creep factor. I personally like these stories and recommend them to anyone who insterest in them. Here's the link to the site itself.

http://www.creepypasta.com/
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 07:52:40 PM »

I've heard of this site elsewhere before but I have yet to check it out. Thanks for posting it and reminding me about it Smiley
ZombieGirl
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 01:00:43 AM »

I've heard of this site elsewhere before but I have yet to check it out. Thanks for posting it and reminding me about it Smiley

you're welcome Kat
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 01:56:09 PM »

Thanks for the link , ZombieGirl !

Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 03:52:49 PM »

Yup I've heard of that place. I do remember Suicidal Squidward being talked about a lot! Wasn't there also a lot of talk about Cry Baby Lane on the site too at one point?
Katnip
Lifeguard

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 04:39:49 AM »

What does Creepypasta mean?
Mrs.Cynical
Lifeguard

Just a happy camper waiting for death

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 06:11:36 PM »

So sad what happened to this site. I mean, you have some trully amazing and terrifying stories like 1999, Devil's Game, Kagome kagome, they came with the tide etc. And then you have all the _"the killer" copypastas that started in 2012. Sad, but I'm glad to see there are still many great and talented writers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: