Well, pretty much what title says. Here are some ideas I got while thinking up new chapters for my fanfiction stories on Friday the 13th. Some are one-shots and other mutli-chaptered but I don't have time to write all of them down so I'm presenting my ideas here where I'll one day write about them in this particuar section. I talked to some of my friends about these ideas and now I would like to hear what you Friday the 13th fans have to say about them. Here goes!
1) Shattred Reflection-An alternate universe where Jason Arthur Voorhees is a normal, teenage boy who is a cool guy and like sports (mainy baseball) He's currently not intereste in any relationships other than making new friends and hanging out with his buddies, helps his mom around the house, talks baseball with his dad, and tease his little sister Diana as they play Super Mario Cart and go all Star Wars nerds. However, one day, Jason wakes up from a nightmare of a man in a hockey mask killing relentlessly in a camp he used to go to when he was little. Stumbling over to the bathroom, Jason looks himself in the mirror and gasps! The hockey masked man is glaring at him through where his relfection is suppose to be. And that is when Jason's whole world starts to shatter as he finds himself waking up daily from nightmares, thinking dark thoughts, and questions whether he's going insane or not. Because Jason knows that the hockey masked killer in his dreams...is him. And he is more scared than ever of that thought.
2) Clockwork Redemption-Jason Voorhees is out in his daily scouting in the camp woods when he stumbles across a boy wearing a hockey mask with the same green eyes as him. It is shockingly later tha the finds out that boy is actually him when he was younger and has somehow traveled through the rifts of time into the future before he died! No thanks to a meddling Master and Ruler of Time and Death itself. Now Jason must redeem himself in order to save his immortal soul and deal with his younger self that proves to be very different from him in many ways. And he finds that he wants to punch his younger self for doing the most stupidest things he can't blieve he did in his childhood. (Don't we all wan to do that in our lives? We grow up, look back at our childhood past and think "WTF was I thinking?" or "did I really did that?" And this story is exactly just that!)
3) Meant to Live-What if Death spared Jason Voorhees while he was drowning but at a price? Young Jason finds out about who his father really is, why he left him and his mother behind, and how being half human causes a lot of problems. Especially when being a servant for Lady Death herself and meeting a young Reaper and her brother who ar ethe adopted children of Death, supernatural creatures, and tries to master his Reaper powers. Oh, and another half-human half-reaper crazy kids comes along, murders alot of people, and cause problems for the Reapers. Maybe Jason should've died from that lake after all...
4) The Great Bambino-(Was watching Sandlot and this idea came forth)in 1955, after nealry drowningin Camp Crystal Lake, Jason and his family (Elias Voorhees and Diana never left) move into a new neighborhood. Being the new, deformed kid, Jason finds it difficult to make friends and hides his face behind a hockey mask. One day, he spots a group of kids playing baseball in the sandlot and tries to see if he could make friends there. Having no knowledge of baseball, much less how to throw or catch a ball, Jason finds himself embarrassed and runs off when the kids start laughing at him. He thinks he'll never be able to make friends that is until one brave kid named Robby comes and decides to help him learn how to play ball. Jason is then led back to the sandlot where he then properly plays baseball and is quickly accepted by the others. They go on and start having fun in the sandlot where Jason learns of the monster that lives over the fence in the Backyard so Mrs. Rodgers. And well...these are Jason and his friends misadventures over the summer of 1955, the greatest summer Jason Voorhees ever had! (my nod to the greatest kid movie ever, Sandlot. Follows the basic plot but then later on becomes its own story)
5) One of Us-when Jason died and comes back to life to find himself undead, he loses his faith in God and starts on in his legendary killings until years later, after ridding of yet another teenager, he stops when hearing a song called "What if God was One of Us?" He starts to reflect and contemplate whether or not if he was really abandoned by God or did he abandoned God like everyone else? (a redemption on-shot)
6) Soon You'll Come Home-(Diana Voorhes and Jason Voorhees story) Diana sings in the orphanage while holding an old photo of her family, especially about her older brother, Jason. And then, a wish is made. A prayer in disguise. An answer. A girl saving her brother from the darkness...(based off of the song from All Dogs Go to Heaven)
7) Eye-to-Eye(nod to the Goofy Movie. A Father and Son fic) Sevnteen-year-old Jason Voorhees meets his father after so many years and they begin to see things eye-to-eye with each other where they go on an outing and talk about what happened to their little family. And Jason is given advice in telling his feelings to a girl he likes by his father and impresses her in a way that could only be seen in a goofy movie. (pun intended)
Only a Dream-Jason one night dreams of a life where he is normal and has a family. It is a happy life and he never wants to wake up. But then he does and the harsh cruel reality of it all sinks in.
9) Part of the Family-Jason Voorhees never really thought on who his mother's parents were, he merely thought that her and him were the only members left. That is until a particuliar cooky family nameds the Addams comes to Crystal Lake for a family outing and Granny Frump meets Jason where something surprising is found out between them. "Wendsday, Pugsley, I'd like you to meet my sister Pamela's son, your Uncle Jason!" Now Jason doesn't know what to make of his life as part of the Addams Family, or even as an uncle. Life just got cooky!(A Friday the 13th crossover to the Addams Family)
And that's it for now. Feel free to tell me what you think of my ideas.