Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 12:47:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Looks like she's the only one left alive..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 74044 times)
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »

im a sucker for jason movies they entertain me and they are all great and terrific equally
my opinion Smiley   Jason Pt. 4

really ?????

i dislike  parts 5,6,7,8,9,JX,FvJ

the first 4 are the only good films , i still enjoy the occaisonal watch of the films i mentioned above , but there not great films.

and i am almost certain i'll dislike this reboot thing.
Smiley
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2009, 09:38:49 PM »

love them all Smiley  Jason Pt. 3 Jason Pt. 4 Jason Pt. 5 Jason Pt. 6 Jason Pt. 7 Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked Jason Pt. 9 Jason X Jason X Freddy Vs Jason
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2009, 07:13:46 PM »

love them all Smiley  Jason Pt. 3 Jason Pt. 4 Jason Pt. 5 Jason Pt. 6 Jason Pt. 7 Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked Jason Pt. 9 Jason X Jason X Freddy Vs Jason

well ... I can , kinda see were your coming from as I LOVE all of the Phantasm Films , Tongue

but can you seriously like the ending of this film ?

I mean , even the most die hard Jason/Friday fan would have to admitt the ending sucks Smiley
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2009, 07:45:19 PM »

ending of Manhattan whats so bad about it? its cool. makes you think its over for the series
BUT IT ISNT! maybe to see jason pop up SOMEWHERE would have been cool but i like how they killed him with toxic waste! THE ONLY THING is i wish they explained how jason came back to life in jason goes to hell
but its all great
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »

ending of Manhattan whats so bad about it? its cool. makes you think its over for the series
BUT IT ISNT! maybe to see jason pop up SOMEWHERE would have been cool but i like how they killed him with toxic waste! THE ONLY THING is i wish they explained how jason came back to life in jason goes to hell
but its all great

whats so bad about it ?????????????

well the fact Jason turns back into a little boy.

and they probably didnt explain how he grew back up because they didnt know how to , after coming up with such a stupid ending i dont blame them for not explaining how he 'grew'
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

jasons face looked bad in this film..... the whole toxic waste/changing to little boy.. ya.. that sucked... i like JTM.... but the ending jjust falls short....i think that New Line.. didnt even bother trying to follow paramount's story from JTM(although they kept the rest of the history) when they made JGTH...
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2009, 10:13:56 PM »

i want to see an uncut version of this so much!
Zodiac
Lifeguard

« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2009, 03:20:48 AM »

Uncut version, yeah. If I remade this movie..man...the possibilities  that could have unfold..oh well.
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2009, 05:06:56 AM »

whats so bad about it ?????????????

well the fact Jason turns back into a little boy.

and they probably didnt explain how he grew back up because they didnt know how to , after coming up with such a stupid ending i dont blame them for not explaining how he 'grew'

He was never turned into a little boy. It was the girl's hallucination (or at least they implied it like that)
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »

Watched this one  for the first time in over a decade last week, and it still sucks, mainly due to it being cut to shit.
I believe actually, that this was the 3rd time I've watched it all the way through. Once in the theater, once on VHS and this past week on DVD. I knew there was a reason why I didn't watch it. This was the only one my woman hadn't seen, so we popped it in...........

I prefer Part V to this one. To hell with JGTH, X and FVSJ.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 04:49:55 PM by ProwlerChad » Logged
Jameslofton
Camp Cook

« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2009, 04:27:09 AM »

Not much for me to add as all the bases have been covered, but I do have a few points to make.....

Cant stand the PG vibe of this film. Some rave on the kills, but they're not really that impressive and the overall film just has a "lets make a safe and cuddly film for the young MTV crowd to flock to the theaters to see" vibe and it just ruins it from start to finish. You could place this film between episodes of Sesame Street and not many parents would call in to complain.

The cast is horrific. Whoever thought the woman who played this Rennie character could carry a film needed to be blacklisted. If this was the talent pool they had to work with, they should have pulled a switcheroo and "de-slutted" Kelly Hu and put her in the lead and placed Rennie in Hu's original role.

Just a terrible film through and through.

He is Rennie's legal guardian. Does he have sexual designs on her?  He's unhappy about her joining the cruise is this because he sees teenaged boys as rivals for Rennie's affections.
That's actually a sub plot that should have been expanded upon, but unfortunately for moviegoers that would have required these people using their brain during the making of this tripe.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »

JV  "teleports":

1)J.J in the engine room
2) in the dance room with Eva
3) on the ladder with miles
4) upto a 2nd floor building after rennie's uncle....

is there more than that? doesnt matter 4 times is enough  haha

,,,, ms. van dussen  told a  handful of kids( not all of them) to wait in the dining room..... later while they're still on board...she yells out that she has to go get them... and sean says.. "there IS no more dining room".. it flooded when the engine door bursts while sean and rennie are looking for the power room... never caught that before.......

and when did JV learn to read?... we see him look at the fire alarm... how does he know what it is and what it does???...
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »

and when did JV learn to read?... we see him look at the fire alarm... how does he know what it is and what it does???...

since he is still living,can telloport,sink a fucking ship.....i think any thing is possable at that point......
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »

yea i think jason taught him self lol
LOCOFOX 82
Camper

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2009, 05:49:35 AM »

This entry disappointed in just about every way. It was the first time leaving a FRIDAY movie disappointed. I have seen all the entries in theaters since 1982 & more than once. However, the only reason I saw JTM a second time was to make sure I didn't like it. I actually have the DVD but never watch it. Sad
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: