Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 12:11:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Warn your friends, warn everyone"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 70084 times)
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2009, 02:39:38 PM »

LOL or Jason swim under water since we all know we was on the boat and then when the guys arive in new york he come out of the water
Mr Krueger
Camper

You Are All My Children Now!

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »

Jason moves in mysterious ways........
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »

Jason moves in mysterious ways........

ya.. like teleporting up to a 2nd floor building....
The Sack
New Blood

« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

This film is not too bad from my opinion, even though it killed the spirit of the original Fridays. Then JGTH came and disemboweled the body. And Jason X dumped it into the sea.
SladeCraven
Victim

He came home

« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2009, 01:39:41 AM »

It competes with Jason Goes To Hell as the worst one of the series for me.

The entire teleportation thing is just ridiculous, the acting is miserable, bleh.

I just didn't care for this one at all.

Altough bad acting, being lame, and geneal predictability is common in nearly every Friday the 13th film. Doesn't make them any less loveable though, I must say.

Still one of my favorite series.
Bobbygoreful
Camper

« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2009, 08:30:43 PM »

Probaly one of the weaker ones

I mean to me Jason X and Freddy Vrs Jason are worse,

But yeah the 3rd worst. Way to dry..thanks MPAA

The characters are blah, and I may be the only one who cannot stand Rennie.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2009, 08:46:04 PM »

"Jason Takes Manhattan" is actually one of my favourites, of course it is not as good as the older films, but I still thought it was enjoyable. Come on, you have to admit the part where the "gangsters" start talking rotten to Jason, and he just calmly removes his mask and ultimately, scares them shitless was pretty funny.
AGREED!
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2009, 10:07:14 AM »

I like the movie- I can get the '89 feel of the movie, and it wasn't badly filmed.......It makes you feel kinda cold watching it too.......I love the look of Jason (kinda) at least 'till the end.....that was BAD!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »

jason teleporting.. i think thats the only thing that really bothers me with this film....i liked the characters(minus rennie)... i liked the kills...and well.. it didnt take place that much in manhatten.. that sucked too.. but yeah the teleporting.. booo...
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2009, 10:11:28 AM »

How about the bad anamatronic face at the end of the movie? that wasn't a good way to end Jason's reighn of terror......toxic waste? He was at the bottom of a lake for x ammount of years/he has been hit in the head with a hatchet/shot/hung/and chopped to pieces-but he is somehow defeated by toxic waste?! Re-goddamn-diculous! Jason can't die, it's a fact of nature.  Rob Hedden wrote a great movie, and I give it praise, but the continuity with other films was bad, teleportation was bad, and Jason's face (that culdn't possibly get worse from the last entry n the series) was horrible......but all and all, It is a Friday and I like this film regardless of how bad some things were.......not a great fx team. WOW what a rant! Can ou tell I watched it last night? lol
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »

this movie SUCKS , end off!
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »

this is a great entry in the series
loved it completely
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2009, 12:46:55 AM »

haha... 2 completly different opinions back to back... i love this forum!!! Smiley

\things i disliked about this movie:....rennie...jason being able to somehow come ashor at the SAME dock that the students arive at....majority of film on boat....jasons face at the end... young jason all around(and how rennie had visions of him)....and yes.. ive said it before.. his ability to magicly go from being behind someone to being in a 2nd floor window...

things i liked about this movie:.....uhh.... um........oh!... the end of the movie... when rennie and sean.. are comming out of the subway.. a dude walks past em.. wearing a coat.. and a hat... but NO PANTS... its hilarious
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2009, 10:22:01 AM »

this is a great entry in the series
loved it completely

can you not see this movie is an absolute joke !

its nearly as bad as Jason X.

24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »

can you not see this movie is an absolute joke !

its nearly as bad as Jason X.

im a sucker for jason movies they entertain me and they are all great and terrific equally
my opinion Smiley   Jason Pt. 4
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: