Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 12:26:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Wherever the red dot goes...ya bang"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 74493 times)
Mr Krueger
Camper

You Are All My Children Now!

« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »

Watched this the other night for the first time in a long time, I saw it YEARS ago, but now I watched it again, i've come to realise just how terrible it really is. Horrible movie, but not as bad as Jason X.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »

shit nothing can be as bad as Jason X
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

Say what?! This movie does suck though.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »

looking foward to this movie tonight.. and all its.. umm.. horribleness??.. nah. its not THAT bad... Smiley
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2009, 02:49:39 PM »

It starts off ok, but it just gets worse and worse...

The_Empress
Camp Cook

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »

shit nothing can be as bad as Jason X

LOL! My opinion exactly.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2009, 07:27:33 PM »

this is the only time i remeber jason  helping someone.... even though he probably wasnt purposly doing so... but he saved rennies life...
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2009, 12:56:52 AM »

ok... just got done watching ....and when rennie and sean are comming out of the subway stairs into time square... theres totally a dude who walks by them with no pants on!... he has a coat and hat.... but NO pants.. i even rewound it to double check... i had tears i was laughin so hard... has anyone else ever notice this??
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2009, 08:02:02 AM »

I haven't - but if I ever muster the strength to watch this garbage again I will keep an eye out!  Grin
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »

ok... just got done watching ....and when rennie and sean are comming out of the subway stairs into time square... theres totally a dude who walks by them with no pants on!... he has a coat and hat.... but NO pants.. i even rewound it to double check... i had tears i was laughin so hard... has anyone else ever notice this??

haha, i thought that was so funny, i don't know how I never noticed it before!
Black_Panther
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2009, 06:04:57 AM »

I liked this one, yeah it was corny as hell and the teleporting was just too much lol I liked when Jason killed Tamara, the way he punched that mirror looked so badass haha
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2009, 09:50:49 AM »

tamaras m"biology" expierement wasnt bad either... worth a B+ at least ..haha.......and i think its funny... to think that after the boat sinks... and the 4 of tem (rennie, charles, julius,mr van deuson).. are in the life raft floatin to NY... jason is just walkin underneath em... at least thats what i think... how else does he appear RIGHT where they dock??...(i know is just bad movie makin. but just havim fun)
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2009, 12:54:56 PM »

I always kind'a assumed he hung on to the bottom. But I'm dumb too so...who knows... Cheesy
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »

I always kind'a assumed he hung on to the bottom. But I'm dumb too so...who knows... Cheesy

hey.;. that makes more sense than my dumbass idea..lol
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2009, 11:59:08 AM »

tamaras m"biology" expierement wasnt bad either... worth a B+ at least ..haha.......and i think its funny... to think that after the boat sinks... and the 4 of tem (rennie, charles, julius,mr van deuson).. are in the life raft floatin to NY... jason is just walkin underneath em... at least thats what i think... how else does he appear RIGHT where they dock??...(i know is just bad movie makin. but just havim fun)

Thats how I always looked at it because Jason was still on the boat as the left in the life raft
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: