Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 16, 2017, 11:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I think we're dead meat"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 69889 times)
cody
BANNED
Lifeguard

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VIII : TERROR CRUISE

catchphrase:Come ride,you'll have a KILLER TIME!!!
Jason Forever
Resurrected
Counselor

Like Jason I have returned...

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

Yes that movie will definitely kill your time...

and make you wonder where the hell it went heheh   Cheesy
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2008, 02:09:12 PM »

Now that would have been a better name....although it would have still been bashed.....for not actually being a cruise.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2008, 02:44:35 PM »

How do you get Skins of Jason for Sims 2? I am getting Sims 2 soon for my computer and i want to make some skins of jason & freddy.

Sorry I never answered this one.

Here you go - http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=127710 you do have to register to download
LAZARUS
Camper

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2008, 02:13:12 AM »

I actually like this film and I think it grows on you if you watch it a few times. It tries to do something different and it tries to do something interesting with Jason. It attempts to present him as more human more sympathetic as a frightened child who really just wants his mother.

Rennie Wickham is one of my favourite heroines and I love her hair. In her visions of Jason, Jason almost seems to be attempting to reach out to her, to communicate with her in some way. They have some things in common, they both have a fear of water/drowning. I think the Jason/ Rennie relationship could have been developed further perhaps similar to the Clarice Starling/Hannibal Lecter relationship in Silence of the Lambs.

And Jason saves her from being raped doesn't he?

I also like Charles McCulloch he reminds me of Bela Lugosi in this film.

There are similarites between his role in this film and that of Dr Crews in Part VII.

He is Rennie's legal guardian. Does he have sexual designs on her?  He's unhappy about her joining the cruise is this because he sees teenaged boys as rivals for Rennie's affections. The scene on the lake where he pushes Rennie into the water in order to make her swim/ overcome her fear of drowning is also similar to the relationship between Dr Crews and Tina in Part VII.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 02:16:32 AM by LAZARUS » Logged
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »

shit.... this was way ddeeeep in..... its on chiller right now... if anyone cares lol
JasonLives76
Camper

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »

It took me awhile to like JTM,it was one of my least favorite at one time,but i just grew to like it.It had a pretty killer atmosphere and there isn't another one like it,i feel this was the last amazing Friday film before they went off and did the abominable Jason goes to hell.
miller
Victim

hi

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2008, 02:25:20 AM »

all friday the 13th movies are good
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2008, 08:48:23 AM »

what do you think was goin through jasons head when he saw his mask blown up on the billboard?
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

what do you think was goin through jasons head when he saw his mask blown up on the billboard?

he was prob thinking ".... WTF "

lol
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »

He was probably wondering if he'll make any friends.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2008, 12:27:25 AM »

Well, he's probably never seen any others then the one he has. So he probably looked up at it like "wtf, who the hell is that, it can't be me"
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »

Well, he's probably never seen any others then the one he has. So he probably looked up at it like "wtf, who the hell is that, it can't be me"

I fugure as much as well.

Dark
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2008, 06:16:08 PM »

i loved this one Smiley i dont know why it changes it up a bit
The Queeb
New Blood

« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »

"Jason Takes Manhattan" is actually one of my favourites, of course it is not as good as the older films, but I still thought it was enjoyable. Come on, you have to admit the part where the "gangsters" start talking rotten to Jason, and he just calmly removes his mask and ultimately, scares them shitless was pretty funny.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: