Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 05:26:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Dude, that goalie was pissed about something"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 74301 times)
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #405 on: April 25, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »

I'd like to see outtakes of those two moments as well :
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2013, 10:29:15 PM »

They weren't filming during those, but who knows, someone might have had a camera around during those times. Maybe even one of the spectators. If anyone ever meets Kane at a horror convention they can try asking him if he remembers being filmed at those times.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #407 on: April 26, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »

That would be cool !
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #408 on: April 28, 2013, 01:04:20 PM »

I think jason should steal the drugs from Rennie's captors and start selling that shit on the street.  It could be one hell of an investment opportunity for him.  If they don't pay, he kills.  Nobody will want to touch the slimy sucker anyway.  Jason would also make one hell of a pimp. Nobody is gonna fuck with him!
JasonV
Lifeguard

« Reply #409 on: July 04, 2013, 02:40:13 PM »

I hate this one. I can't even bring myself to watch it anymore. The only one I can watch after part 7 (which I don't watch often) is JGTH and that's because it has a soft spot inmy heart as it was the 2nd Jason film I ever saw.

I just couldn't care less about the characters in this one. Jason could've killed them all and I wouldn't have noticed lol
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #410 on: July 10, 2013, 05:59:40 AM »

I just couldn't care less about the characters in this one. Jason could've killed them all and I wouldn't have noticed lol

He did kill them all except for two characters. That was the entire point of the movie. Kane was great in it. The girls were pretty. The deaths were original. I think it was a good time.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #411 on: July 10, 2013, 12:12:36 PM »

It certainly had some cool scenes . I always liked the movie . The intro scene was well done IMO , and Jason rising from the lake looked wicked . This film had a lot of campy fun to it .
JasonV
Lifeguard

« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2013, 04:45:28 PM »

I just watched this one again and I can't bring myself to like it at all. After Jim and Suzie die I just find it horrible. Jason's face was silly looking and to me it seemed like they kept him chasing Renee and Scott for so long to fill up time. I think this,Jason X and the remake are my least faves in the series.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2013, 06:12:38 PM »

He did kill them all except for two characters. That was the entire point of the movie. Kane was great in it. The girls were pretty. The deaths were original. I think it was a good time.
Great minds think alike.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2013, 12:27:28 AM »

i think the dog made it too lol... to me SOME of the girls were pretty.. renee not being one of em ..although she looks good now haha...a handfull of the kills were awesome i have to agree.. the coal in the chest is one of my personal favs...
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #415 on: August 04, 2013, 05:20:44 PM »

i think the dog made it too lol... to me SOME of the girls were pretty.. renee not being one of em ..although she looks good now haha...a handfull of the kills were awesome i have to agree.. the coal in the chest is one of my personal favs...
As long as it's not happening to YOU.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #416 on: September 26, 2013, 03:06:31 PM »

Being that Part 8 ending with Jason still in NY, I often wonder if he did not maybe have an entire off screen kill spree from NY back to Crystal Lake before the events of JGTH. That might make a cool movie.
Nikki6am
« Reply #417 on: September 26, 2013, 05:00:13 PM »

Being that Part 8 ending with Jason still in NY, I often wonder if he did not maybe have an entire off screen kill spree from NY back to Crystal Lake before the events of JGTH. That might make a cool movie.
That's very likely the case. The guy Jason killed who was working down in the sewers would have been discovered missing, which would have led to an investigation. Jason possibly could have jumped into an investigating officer's body. It would make an interesting movie, that's for sure, but would basically be an extension of JGTH if things actually went like that.
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #418 on: October 20, 2013, 09:28:57 PM »

I'd like to see Jason spewing toxic waste over and over again for the rest of the series...like a bad case of the green apple splatters.
mnknut22
« Reply #419 on: May 18, 2014, 09:59:02 PM »

Meh, I can watch it as its a f13th and i watch them all. But that scene where you can tell its not kane playing jason where he is walking off the train.. Ken's portrayal was terrible.  It brings back 80s cheese to me, which is why im sure others like it, but out of all of them in the series this one is watched the least.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31
  Print  

Jump to: