Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 17, 2017, 05:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Walking corpses are not real"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 74605 times)
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »

If you get it. Let's us know what's different about it. Smiley
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2013, 09:40:34 PM »

Absolutely I will. I heard there r more behind the scenes pics and interviews that werent in the original book.
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #392 on: February 13, 2013, 04:15:39 PM »

yesterday when i flipping remote control on TV... it on IFC (scene when rennie and sean at the new york before jason chasing them also i laugh when jason throw cook in the mirror in the restaurant) and IFC still aired F13th series and must be IFC love F13th series? lol  Tongue   Grin
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #393 on: February 13, 2013, 11:27:22 PM »

Absolutely I will. I heard there r more behind the scenes pics and interviews that werent in the original book.
Sounds like a great addition to our collections !

Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #394 on: February 15, 2013, 11:43:02 AM »

yesterday when i flipping remote control on TV... it on IFC (scene when rennie and sean at the new york before jason chasing them also i laugh when jason throw cook in the mirror in the restaurant) and IFC still aired F13th series and must be IFC love F13th series? lol  Tongue   Grin

I love how the waitress barely flinches.
Joe Karlosi
Camper

« Reply #395 on: February 15, 2013, 11:50:07 AM »

I love how the waitress barely flinches.

That is quite a funny scene. But as someone from New York (well, I don't live in the city. I live on Long Island but spent much time in Manhattan) I can tell you it was an exaggerated stereotype against New Yorkers. In fact, just about everything in PART 8 when it came to NY was a faux stereotype. People who don't live there or who have never been there just eat that stuff up, but it wasn't really accurate.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #396 on: February 15, 2013, 11:52:12 AM »

I'm from NY, born and raised, thanks. Of course it's an exaggeration, it's a movie...I don't think anyone believes it.
Joe Karlosi
Camper

« Reply #397 on: February 15, 2013, 11:55:39 AM »

Glad to hear you're from NY. And that you also agree it's an exaggeration. But yeah, unfortunately, I do encounter people who've never been there who automatically do assume the worst and probably buy into such stereotypical indifference.

HOWEVER--- like I said at the beginning, it IS a funny moment when the waitress does nothing. So we do agree on that.  Cheesy
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #398 on: February 15, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »

Glad to hear you're from NY. And that you also agree it's an exaggeration. But yeah, unfortunately, I do encounter people who've never been there who automatically do assume the worst and probably buy into such stereotypical indifference.

HOWEVER--- like I said at the beginning, it IS a funny moment when the waitress does nothing. So we do agree on that.  Cheesy

Oh, I know..."OMG! I bet you've seen people murdered in the streets!" I wish I was kidding...sigh.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #399 on: February 17, 2013, 08:38:40 AM »

Sorry if this has been covered...but in the beginning of this movie we hear that radio dude rambeling on about "you can't get the adrenaline pumping w/o the terror...etc" - what the hell is he talking about?!
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #400 on: February 17, 2013, 09:31:56 AM »

Sorry if this has been covered...but in the beginning of this movie we hear that radio dude rambeling on about "you can't get the adrenaline pumping w/o the terror...etc" - what the hell is he talking about?!

He's talking about how violent New York is and that he kind of enjoys that side of it.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #401 on: February 17, 2013, 09:34:41 AM »

He's talking about how violent New York is and that he kind of enjoys that side of it.

Oh is that all? Thought I was missing something, lol...
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »

Yeah when the waitress said her welcome to New York line I just laughed. I never really took it seriously but I guess I could c how some could.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #403 on: April 22, 2013, 02:53:09 PM »

I'm from NY, born and raised, thanks. Of course it's an exaggeration, it's a movie...I don't think anyone believes it.

I'm from Jersey City. The "New York" in Jason Takes Manhattan is more like Jersey City then it is New York. I like the Times Square shots though. I think that was Rob Heddon's interpretation of NY, definitely not really the way it is.
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #404 on: April 25, 2013, 10:33:08 AM »

I'll admit it, part 8 was the only Friday movie I was disappointed in. Just a few good things in there that make it worth watching for the first time, with low expectations of course.

But there two things I wonder if there's any footage of. One is in Times Square every once in a while Kane Hodder would turn his head to face the crowd of people watching him (of course they went crazy). The other is supposedly after several death scenes Kane would do some kind of disco dance to keep the crew happy (according to imdb at least).
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: