Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 04:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 70167 times)
deathbringer
New Blood

« Reply #270 on: December 21, 2011, 02:55:42 PM »

That's called Jason Gone Wimp. 
need to watch the opening to part 2 again jason singled out alice went her home killed her and only her
Stalker
« Reply #271 on: December 21, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »

need to watch the opening to part 2 again jason singled out alice went her home killed her and only her
Of course, he had a score to settle.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #272 on: December 21, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

JTM is one of my least liked F13s....but it has one of my all time fav kills...the hot coal through the chest...
Stalker
« Reply #273 on: December 22, 2011, 07:13:19 AM »

JTM is one of my least liked F13s....but it has one of my all time fav kills...the hot coal through the chest...
Instant classic!!!!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #274 on: December 22, 2011, 08:52:17 AM »

Yeah, but that was living Jason, Zombie Jason was a different ballgame altogether.
Stalker
« Reply #275 on: December 22, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »

Yeah, but that was living Jason, Zombie Jason was a different ballgame altogether.
And the living Jason never missed an opportunity to dispatch those who he came across.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #276 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:11 PM »

What I like about the earlier films is that JV...although the threat...only pops out every so often to claim his kill....by the time  JTM came out...he was an icon..and he was more the focus of the film...rather than the characters...
ZombieGirl
« Reply #277 on: December 22, 2011, 10:13:25 PM »

IMMA GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!! AND IMMA GUNNA MEET UP WITH JASON AND GO KILL SOME BEIBTERD FANS WHILE SINGING THE NUMA NUMA SING WITH HIM!!!! YAY, JASON, LET'S GO FROLIC THROUGH A FIELD OF FLOWERS WHILE SLICING UP SOME STUPID TWILIGHT FAN-GIRLS!!!!! *Goes frolicking with him, machete and chainsaw in hand*
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #278 on: December 24, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »

IMMA GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!! AND IMMA GUNNA MEET UP WITH JASON AND GO KILL SOME BEIBTERD FANS WHILE SINGING THE NUMA NUMA SING WITH HIM!!!! YAY, JASON, LET'S GO FROLIC THROUGH A FIELD OF FLOWERS WHILE SLICING UP SOME STUPID TWILIGHT FAN-GIRLS!!!!! *Goes frolicking with him, machete and chainsaw in hand*

Well.....
Stalker
« Reply #279 on: December 24, 2011, 03:38:04 PM »

Well.....
You want to think about it?
ZombieGirl
« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2012, 02:20:24 AM »

Think about what?
jarofhair5
New Blood

« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2012, 02:10:57 AM »

this one is cheezy but i like it and its far better than jason x
coldkiller87
Junior Counselor
Camper

Junior Counselor

« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2012, 03:04:33 AM »

I love JTM as in a so bad its good way.
My father allowed me to watch it on USA when there were F13 marathons on television and it holds a very nostalgic feel for me. What really makes it is a few of the stereotypical characters get killed in the way they lived... Tamara vain bitch cocaine user/shard of glass, Julius confident boxer/head punched off, Wayne suave AV guy/electrocuted, druggie/needle through the back, etc. 
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2012, 03:09:17 AM »

I love JTM as in a so bad its good way.
My father allowed me to watch it on USA when there were F13 marathons on television and it holds a very nostalgic feel for me. What really makes it is a few of the stereotypical characters get killed in the way they lived... Tamara vain bitch cocaine user/shard of glass, Julius confident boxer/head punched off, Wayne suave AV guy/electrocuted, druggie/needle through the back, etc. 

A lot to be said of the symbolism in those kills for sure. Good first post.

this one is cheezy but i like it and its far better than jason x

Hey, anything with Jason is worth a watch, right? Welcome to Camp, rookies!
coldkiller87
Junior Counselor
Camper

Junior Counselor

« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2012, 05:49:40 AM »

Thanks Jet!!!
(Symbolism alert) I do love the nightstalker look of Jason in this entry, it is definitely anti-hero in the dreary, dangerous post-modern city... I like it. With a bigger budget, better script and more ambitious direction JTM could have been a larger social commentary slasher. Key words, could have...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: