Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 20, 2017, 06:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Hey the van's on fire!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 70126 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »

Suzie was pretty hot though

That's usually enough, lol.
Tord
Crystal Lake Toilet Cleaner
BANNED
Head Counselor

"Kill Her Mommy, Kill her!"

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »

the first girl that he kills ( forgot her name)  i didnt like her. i think her acting was horriable. she looks like shes smileing when she screams.

I agree that her acting wasn't top notch.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »

Pretty much all the acting in this was bad....none of the characters were relateable....and taking JV out of crystal lake could have worked....but taking him to NY....didn't...
Tord
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2011, 09:30:16 PM »

There were some good actors, Jim was good and Wayne was good, Miles was good etc... Tamara was okay... All those little characters were good enough.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2011, 11:06:38 PM »

There were some good actors, Jim was good and Wayne was good, Miles was good etc... Tamara was okay... All those little characters were good enough.
agreed, despite the hate this movie gets, I for 1 really liked it, I saw it in theaters as a kid too so it's a movie that brings back good memories at the same time too....
Tord
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2011, 11:51:55 PM »

agreed, despite the hate this movie gets, I for 1 really liked it, I saw it in theaters as a kid too so it's a movie that brings back good memories at the same time too....

Seeing it in the theatres would of been awesome for it's time, I would wanna' go back then if I could.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #216 on: April 30, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »

Seeing it in the theatres would of been awesome for it's time, I would wanna' go back then if I could.

One day, friends, the Jet will own a little theatre and we'll hold a little Friday film fest, watch them all on the big screen, and a little convention all our own. That is a goal we can all hope for!
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #217 on: April 30, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »

One day, friends, the Jet will own a little theatre and we'll hold a little Friday film fest, watch them all on the big screen, and a little convention all our own. That is a goal we can all hope for!

you should do 2 of them back to back evrynight during a friday fest
Tord
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #218 on: April 30, 2011, 10:50:40 PM »

A Theatre, STRICTLY classics. (and good movies) Lawls.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2011, 02:37:20 AM »

A Theatre, STRICTLY classics. (and good movies) Lawls.

Oh, yeah, lol. Good shit only.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »

Oh, yeah, lol. Good shit only.
count me in , Jet !!!!
Smiley
Evildead13th
« Reply #221 on: May 13, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »

This is the only entry in the Paramount years that I don't really care for. I agree it doesn't fit to have him in NYC but it's funny because when he's chasing them on the subway and people are just not reacting and sleeping. That's pretty much how people would have reacted, especially in the 80s. Even when he's walking around the city, NYC was, and still can be a times, a circus show that NYer's are just going about their business. No reaction to a walking corpse in a hockey mask! Lol! I do have a problem w/ a location error too, there is no subway exit in the middle of Times Square. I've been to NYC enough times in my 34 years as a New Yorker and can swear to that! Angry

I think maybe they just wanted to put him in a different environment and being that NYC had a pretty high crime rate back then maybe it seemed fitting? I don't know. They've cleaned up ALOT since then though and it's actually one of the safest cities in the nation now believe it or not.
coolj712
Jason Kicks A**
Camper

« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »

i hated this one when i first saw it now its growing on me
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2011, 07:04:55 AM »

Jason Kicked ass In this One, he raped all the People In the city

In real Life.
Stalker
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2011, 04:10:08 PM »

Couldn't they have had better music in the beginning?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: