Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 11:53:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You'll feel better after you shit ..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Takes Manhattan Discussion  (Read 70035 times)
Batty Part 2
The Shape
Counselor

I'm Baaaaaaack....

« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2010, 04:03:57 PM »

Totally agree with ya there, all though I still think fans would be upset with the movie, cuz we all know that New Line liked to try new things with Jason and the majority of the fans have not been feeling it really. I like the New Line movies, but most people I hear talking about the New Line installments always have something bad to say about em, so if this movie came out through NL, I think I would've liked it and you would, but I also think would talk about it like they do Jason X or JGTH you know what I mean?

Possibly. No, you're right. It's more than a possibility that fans would have turned their backs just because it was in Manhattan, and therefore, different.

However, I for one loved what New Line did.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2010, 04:45:54 PM »

Yeah me too, I love the New Line movies I thought they were great and I really liked how they kept trying new things
maSta prAylude
« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2010, 01:14:34 PM »

*BUMP*

As I'm watching this movie right now, I just realized how much I love when Jason is walking down the main strip in new york city, and kicks the thugs radio....it's so funny...hahaha.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2010, 07:03:35 AM »

It is, it's one of the best scenes this movie has. Smiley
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2010, 07:30:58 PM »

I like this movie it's pretty good.
But there is an over used shot in the movie.

It always shows the ground and jason walks up and you see his feet then the camera pans up to jason's hockey mask. That shot is used like 50 times in the movie
Tord
Crystal Lake Toilet Cleaner
BANNED
Head Counselor

"Kill Her Mommy, Kill her!"

« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2010, 01:24:54 AM »

I don't know why people hate this movie, I personally like it due to Kane Hodder in the role of Jason for the second time. Kane Hodder in TNB was of course better then JTM. But mainly, there are more laughs then scares in this movie. I like it but I think they were trying to spice things up and make the fans know what would happen if Jason was interacting with numerous people.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2010, 10:50:29 AM »

Tourist Jason had it's moments, and I always love a good Friday!
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #202 on: December 13, 2010, 10:56:03 AM »

I don't know why people hate this movie, I personally like it due to Kane Hodder in the role of Jason for the second time. Kane Hodder in TNB was of course better then JTM. But mainly, there are more laughs then scares in this movie. I like it but I think they were trying to spice things up and make the fans know what would happen if Jason was interacting with numerous people.

He doesnt really interact to much though,he stays in the shadows.Once in NY its like the only people that exists are the 2 hes chasing-he could have slaughterd so many other people and just let them go
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #203 on: January 01, 2011, 09:13:09 PM »

I liked this installment, it had some good kills and good moments in it
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2011, 02:46:32 PM »

Anyone catch the deluxe special features?I gives me a totally different perspective and a better respect for what they actually tried to do with this film but it seemed doomed from the get go.I mean why give creative freedom and ok a script thats in NY, if you know the buget isnt going to cover shit and also being neutered by the MPAA.
Dizzy
« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2011, 11:41:55 PM »

Anyone catch the deluxe special features?I

Yeah, Part VIII had some of the best features out of all the deluxe edition releases.  Great commentary and documentary.

I reviewed the deluxe edition and all the special features in detail here....

http://www.campblood.net/forum/index.php?topic=6233.0
jasonfan123
Jason's Apprentice
Lifeguard

« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2011, 06:43:08 PM »

the first girl that he kills ( forgot her name)  i didnt like her. i think her acting was horriable. she looks like shes smileing when she screams.
jasonfan123
Jason's Apprentice
Lifeguard

« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2011, 05:33:18 PM »

i thought the movie was ok i thought it could have been beter.it had some good kills. Jason Pt. 5
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »

the first girl that he kills ( forgot her name)  i didnt like her. i think her acting was horriable. she looks like shes smileing when she screams.

Suzie was pretty hot though
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »

JTM was fun to watch but it was weird how Jason was put totally out of his setting to hunt down a bunch of victims.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31
  Print  

Jump to: